Reaction score
I'm very reluctantly selling my Trophy. It is in exceptional condition, with only 43,500 miles and a full service history. I bought it 2 and a half years ago with the original tyres on the rear wheels and they still haven't (quite) worn out - that's how gently the car has been driven. The front tyres are only the second set.
It is very original, with 4 upgrades (all very subtle or hidden)
This May I replaced the standard exhaust, cat back, with the Milltek exhaust. For those who don't know it, this is a big performance improvement, retains the twin pipes (the outlets are a little bit bigger) and is only a little bit noisier (it sounds great).
Last year I upgraded the brakes: braided hoses, racing fluid, Brembo discs and very expensive and outstandingly good Pagid Blue pads.
It has a leather / alcantara Clio Sport back seat, with headrests (essential if you are using the back seats)
The radio is upgraded to a top of the range Pioneer unit, with integrated iPhone holder and bluetooth for phone calls. The steering controls work with the new stereo and I still have the original radio/CD.
Everything else is as it left the factory.
I will take pictures at the weekend and it's on Pistonheads.
Price is top end at £6,500, but so's the car - it's like new.
I also have a set of 15" Woolfrace wheels with Hankook 4 season winter tyres. These have done about 4,000 miles, so they're like new. Call me soft, but they transform the ride comfort and the winter grip, allowing you to save the Turini wheels and the Michelin tyres for summer. I'm selling the wheels and tyres separately for £500.
Please email me at jamie_lister@hotmail.com if you're interested and I'll call you or send you my phone number.
Cheers,
Jamie