Three Peaks Challenge - Help for Heroes - Sponsorship request

Reaction score
Hi all,

On June 30th / July 1st I'll be taking part in the Three Peaks Challenge, which involves scaling the 3 highest mountains in England, Scotland & Wales, all within 24 hours.

The ascent of Ben Nevis will begin at 5pm on Saturday and hopefully by 5pm on Sunday we'll have successfully climbed Scafell Pike & Snowdon too.

Ben Nevis (Scotland) 1,344 metres (4,409 ft)
Scafell Pike (England) 978 metres (3,209 ft)
Mount Snowdon (Wales) 1,085 metres (3,560 ft)

To climb all 3 mountains within 24 hours is going to be tough but when you factor in the 500+ miles between the peaks, on some seriously twisty roads, in a minibus, it becomes a much bigger challenge. That said, I'm confident that the team and I will succeed and I'm hoping you'll be able to support by making a donation, however big or small.

Following the recent and untimely death in Helmand province of ClioSport member Lee Davies (RB182CUP-FF), I've decided that everything I raise will go to the Help for Heroes charity, so I'd ask you all to dig deep and donate whatever you can, even if it's just £1.

Please click the following link and if you're a UK tax payer please Gift Aid your donation so that the charity will receive more at no extra cost to you. The target amount is £200 and I've set up the following website for donations.

www.justgiving.com/Tim-H

Alternatively you can donate by sending one of the following text messages to 70070 (free on all UK networks):

TIMH99 £1
TIMH99 £2
TIMH99 £5
TIMH99 £10

boots-rev.gif

Many thanks, and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask on here or via PM.

Cheers,

Tim

Last edited by a moderator: