Reaction score
Got a call from the police this morning saying they've found my car. It had been abandoned in Withingshore which is like 5 mins round the corner from where they car jacked me! Car has got front axel damage, got to wait til monday for a full report.

Fucking scum - they cant even drive! i hope someone was very badly injured in the crash and that they catch the fuckers.

Didnt really want them to find it to be honest, as iv got a new one coming next week through the insurance. I hope they arent bastards about it otherwise il have 2 Trophy's (one ruined) and a big cheque to pay for the new one! :?

fingers crossed...............................

Thread title edited by moderator

Reaction score
Good news or bad news, so will the insurance company make you keep the old one. If they don't and give you new one. Buy the wreck, and i'm sure there are 182 owners who would give there right nut, kidney, eye, ear and foot for the dampers from it. You could also break it up for spares.

Reaction score
Let us know what the report says, how much work is expected etc. Suprised that the insurance company were so quick at alowing you to order another one, hope thay do not mess you about mate, last thing you need right now! Good luck sorting things out...