Reaction score
Hi, just when you think they are rare 2 turn up! Common as muck in these parts :D Extra points if you can guess where these were taken (none for the owners :lol: )

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hmmm, two pics of two T's in front of a tallish sandy bank in a car park is not the best of clues truth be told. :)

Tesco's somewhere sunny?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Hmmm, two pics of two T's in front of a tallish sandy bank is not the best of clues truth be told. :)
Look at what the MAN is wearing, that is a pretty good clue, Oh and where is the best place to spot a Trophy :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Tinker said:
hoolio said:
Hmmm, two pics of two T's in front of a tallish sandy bank is not the best of clues truth be told. :)
Look at what the MAN is wearing, that is a pretty good clue, Oh and where is the best place to spot a Trophy :D

well he could be an extra from Blakes 7.

Reaction score
Sam_K said:
A racetrack a racetrack!!! :D

Absolutely! I'll let Jeff put in the right words what a brilliant car the Trophy is on a track - a eye opener for me, possibly the best tack car out there without breaking the bank and so fun. It just keeps gpoing on and on.

Negative, needs and extra half a gear - but Jeff might have a solution, looking forward to seeing if it is the right answer - now the sod is going to make me spend some money, on a car I am selling :? so pads and disc here we come ...

Reaction score
Ok... It's me in blakes 7! What a fantastic day, after 2 years tracking my 997 the first outing in the T. What a car on track - there were a lot of people there today that were surprised and impressed- none more so than me. All the mods worked great, the 2 degs of neg camber top mod! Didn't have my track wheels (15" which will lower the gearing a little, much needed on that track to get the motor up around the 5k+ sweetspot) and the sticky 888's but they will arrive before the April trackday - absolutely the top!! (ask the 2 guys in RS 200's that couldn't keep up round the twisties!!!!)

did I mention how brilliant the T was......

Reaction score
Yes the T is brilliant ... and your mods sure make a difference. Looking forward to the next one

Reaction score
Trophy No.
eljeffo64 said:
Ok... It's me in blakes 7! .

Well that's a relief at least, i was worried you were the rather rotund fella at the back. :wink:

Good to hear that it bears some comparison to the 997, was a bit worried about that.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
eljeffo64 said:
Ok... It's me in blakes 7! .

Well that's a relief at least, i was worried you were the rather rotund fella at the back. :wink:

Good to hear that it bears some comparison to the 997, was a bit worried about that.

Ha Hah!!! That's my mate Lucien (next to my Mrs Smart car?) - can't wait to tell him......

You know what, I missed the sheer power of the 997 but the T was only about 3 seconds a lap off the porker time; and, as I said, my first time out with a front wheel drive car and with std road tyres, can't wait to try with stickier tyres ; At the end of the day, on this twisty technical track it was way more fun than the 997 (and didn't cost me all my pension on tyres brakes and gas!!). I'll still do a couple of track days in the porker (the big tracks - Spa and Barcelona this year I think) but for here (at Pau Arnos) it will be the T every time.

Wish I'd bought one earlier, would have saved me a fortune!! :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Around tighter circuits like cadwell and outlon you'll find the T is maybe even a bit quicker than the 997, i've embarrased a few in my time.... Spa is suited to higher power output cars, the T missing a 6th gear on the larger GP circuits as you've said imo.

Reaction score
Did read the article in Evo but not seen the vids; will have a look when I get to the PC ( on my ipod at the moment so too fiddly) thanks for the links .

J

Reaction score
Great vids, sounds awesome! He is a bit of a legend, just so laid back by it all!!