Reaction score
So after having the Sach's refurbed, new MF springs and camber bolts being done ( not on the T yet ) I'm considering fitting new Solid top mounts. Now from various sources I've been told it's too harsh with the Sach dampers. Has anyone got any experiences with STM fitted on there T or should I just go down the safe route and have the new modified Renault top mounts fitted. My old ones don't really need replacing but I wanted to refresh the whole suspension after having the Sachs done.

Reaction score
Mine have been on for a while now - nothing negative to say, not overly harsh (the uprated engine/gbox/dogbone mounts were more noticeably harsh) - very pleased and well engineered compared to the rubber std tm's.

Reaction score
I also have them on mine and they're great for day to day use, as above the engine mounts and dogbone made the right a lot harsher than the top mounts did, feels a lot better on them imo

Reaction score
I think the Pure Motorsport top mounts & combined strut brace looks great & is based on the Clio Cup set up which had same combination. Nothing but praise on CS from those who have fitted them.

Reaction score
Have Pure Motorsport ones fitted to mine along with their strut brace. Awesome engineered piece of kit. Much less harsh then I expected although they are noisier but can be expected. Have a look at my project thread on Clio Sport for photos of installation etc.

Reaction score
Hello everyone , I'm thinking of buying the meal deal combo ,
solid top mounts & strut brace too :) ,
From pure motorsport .
Dose anyone know of a discount code or voucher for there site ,
many thanks & happy xmas to all :)

Reaction score
Have Pure Motorsport ones fitted to mine along with their strut brace. Awesome engineered piece of kit. Much less harsh then I expected although they are noisier but can be expected. Have a look at my project thread on Clio Sport for photos of installation etc.

Can you tell me if this set up allows you to still fit the engine cover? i have a carbon one which i would like to keep on there if poss.

Reaction score
Just a note, I have the Ktec top mounts for 2 years now, recently removed them and they're still in top nick I would recommend. What i would say is that if you have hard pads and grooved/drilled discs, the noise transfer into the cabin when braking is horrendous! I soon got fed up with it and fitted standard discs and pads and it's all quiet again. There is no rubber to dampen the noise, it's all metal to metal contact. It certainly fixes the juddering and jumping that the standard ones suffer with, wouldn't say it cures it coz it's still strange on full lock, but much much better. Certainly not a bad purchase!