Reaction score
I arrived between half 8 and 9 and parked up on the 'starting grid' next to 1 trophy that was already there and it had a cliotrophy sticker on it.

went for a walk...and a lap of the track on a tractor :lol: saw 1 trophy leave and then got back to my car and there was another 4 all parked side by side infront of mine. Only saw the cars and no owners.

Thats 7 trophys all parked up together, along with mates' mk1 172 and 172 cup...and they are supposed to be rare :lol:

who was there then?

Reaction score
Matt, were you in T22 PHY? We were looking for you about but you were never by your car when we were, I just got back after three of us went for a jolly jaunt through the Sussex countryside and found a nice pub. We parked up in the front display paddock alongside the Alpines after you disappeared and I took about a squillion pictures. I'll post them up when I get a mo.

As far as I know there was you, me, quick5i1ver, Renaultsport and Gazza, and one other that I didn't meet.

Reaction score
i am T800 PHY, I was on the front row of the grid until some rowdy hooligans in matching red cars decided to park infront, not in grid bays :lol:

unfortunately i wasn't by my car very often!

some good stuff to look at today tho, and always a good blat to goodwood.

Reaction score
Aha! I have pictures of yours, you were there quite a while, I thought it a bit cheeky but that's where the marshal told us to park.

Reaction score
I was there. I dont have a Trophy or a Clio for that matter (yet).

But I saw you boys parading about. A lovely sight.

My little Brabus Roadster was parked under shelter incase it rained.

Reaction score
I was there and thought it was brilliant. Brought my Dad along and he dragged me all over the place :roll:

Wish I had spent a wee more time by my car to meet you guys. Funny thing is our cars obviously look all the same to everyone else.....but we notice the little things and its whats under the bonnet that matters :twisted: :twisted:

Great to see so many Trophies together.....looked good !!

Anyway I highly recommend the day and will be going next month for the Supercars \:D/

Reaction score
I was one of said hooligans on the front row, mwhahaha!

The blast there with Steve was cool, on the way back with Gazza tagging along too was even better, hammering down the country lanes in formation.. Red Arrows eat your heart out!

Steve had a lucky getaway from some lights as I had my speed limiter set to 30... Next time boyo!! :lol:

Great to see so many (ownerless) Trophys and to chat to some of you guys. Mixing with the Alpines at the end and over-hearing refference to the Trophy being the "New Alpine" was priceless... Shame the £12 :shock: Breakfast wasn't quite so amazing but it filled a hole!!!

Not a Diesel!!! said:
My little Brabus Roadster was parked under shelter incase it rained.

Didn't you turn up quite late on, parked front end in, not far from us - silver Brabus?

Reaction score
Yep that was me in Silver Brabus.

Not common like all those Trophy's & Blue Alpines.

I only live a few miles away in Worthing. Just bought the Brabus a month ago. It was that or a Trophy.

Once I get fed up of leaks I'm sure I'll be back in a tin top.

That swb Quatro Sport was nice.

Reaction score
Sounds like a good day.

Missed out on this but will definitely be at the next one, will be in new toy tool :D

Reaction score
Not a Diesel!!! said:

I only live a few miles away in Worthing. Just bought the Brabus a month ago. It was that or a Trophy.

How many Brabus roadsters are there out of interest?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeah that was me the first one on the grid, the marshall told me he would reserve the whole grid for us but i couldnt find anyone in time. But mainly the bikes invaided. Nice to come back to see your car and the cups there. Really wanted to here your exhaust, had a good look mind.

Maybe i will here it at the essex meet

Reaction score
Don't know what he was thinking allowing the delorean and an ice cream van to get in on the act though...!!! :lol:

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
Not a Diesel!!! said:

How many Brabus roadsters are there out of interest?

No idea how many there are not limited in any way. But the only built Roadster/Coupe for about 3 years. The Brabus for about 2. Mine is an Xclusive which has colour coded plastic around lights & No Plate which was only available for about 6 months. I think they are limited by the fact there were not many people mad enough to pay over £17k for a plastic car with a 698cc engine.