Reaction score
Hi people,
Just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem with their trophies, sometimes from cold, the service light and air bag light come on, once i put my foot down they go away, and then a few minutes later they come on again. This happens on-off till the car is warm/ish.
Is this normal, or a problem i should worry about. Or is it just being French, i've owned many clios from valvers/williams to my trophy, and it seems that they all have an eletrical fit now and again.
Can somebody put my mind at ease. :D
Rick.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There are a bunch of wires that run into a connecting block that run along the top of the steering column underneath the cowling when i changed over the wiper control i obviously knocked this connector and if i remember correctly the same lights came on until I fiddled with the connecting block. It may be worth a punt.

Reaction score
"Electrical fit" is putting it politely

i thought the SERV and airbag was the superfluous wires underneath the pax seat due to the Recaros having no side airbags...?

Mine comes on quite often but i just wiggle the wires and it goes off in about 2-5 secs

Reaction score
Easy if you get a diagnostic on it and that the fault is stored on the ecu. Its hard doing a diagnoisis over the computer as them lights can refer to a couple of things!

Reaction score
Hi,
cheers for the info people, think this weekend i'm going to have a look at the wiring, i mean if the problem was with the air bag or a sensor surely the light would come on, and stay on, well thats what i would've thought. But i comes on and off in bursts, staying on for no longer than a min or two at a time.
But if all else fails i'll try the diagnostics, as long as it's nothing to worry about thats fine. i'll just take the bulbs out lol. joke.
Cheers,
Rick