Sell my 182 ff or not / keep the trophy in lockdown

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hiya,

Currently I’ve got a 182 ff that I picked up last year with 60k on the clock which was cherished / 2 previous owners. It got a load of cost no object tlc inc finding some nice trendlines and turinis plus gave a complete overhaul service. Really enjoy the car and this was to be the garage toy ! Then came a trophy up for sale near where I was working with only 2 owners and 52k and priced fairly. Got the damn bug of wanting the rare one. I went over to see it and found myself signing a v5 as i knew it wouldn’t be there long (Harry Metcalfe might have persuaded me) . .The underside’s great and got lucky again with a cherished one.

So the ff is now gonna be up for sale, likely taking a fair hit on the servicing and rare seats. I’m wondering if I’m best keeping ff as the ‘actual’ toy and just keep the trophy as an ornament . I didnt think putting milage on would bother me , but with the ff actually being just as enjoyable I don’t know what to do. These cars are reaching a tricky age now and have been lucky finding 2 genuine good’ns , but with only a single garage and both at 16 yo don’t really want the problems weather brings for my ff . My light wallet wouldn’t mid topping up, but in 3years the trophy would probably have appreciated to the value of what my ff is worth now, bit miffed I’m thinking like this tbh. Any thoughts welcome