BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
For Sale.

Scorpion RS192 Exhaust System (Cat Back). The system has been fitted to my Trophy from new for 2 years (approx. 10,000 miles). The centre section is 6 months old as it was replaced under warranty. Very good fitment, however, the centre section/back box join is a tight fit as this is where it was clamped and has indented the pipe slightly as you might expect.

DSCF3996.jpg

DSCF3995.jpg

DSCF3992.jpg

DSCF4001.jpg

DSCF4003.jpg

DSCF4000.jpg

Collection only from South Cumbria or Fleetwood/Blackpool area as I am working there at this point in time.
£150

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No no, far from it.

I have a yozzasport now. I always wanted a yozzasport but with the Trophy being used every day I thought it would be a good idea to fit a quiet exhaust, the Scorpion is certainly quiet and very easy to live with every day. The Trophy now spends most of its life locked up in the workshop and only goes out when I need an adrenaline fix :D , so I can live with something louder which might add to the driving experience.

Ben

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
hodgy21 said:
How are you finding the Yozzasport?

I wish I could tell you, it's been 5 weeks since I last drove it. I can't test it because the car sits on axle stands with no inlet manifold as i'm still waiting for the RS2 to arrive and the wheels are currently being refurbed. It is however, the most clean and tidy it has ever been :D.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Tom sent us (kit only people) an email stating that there was a small issue with the 172 fitment and the 172 kits had to be called back for further modification. That doesn't explain why mine has not arrived.

Reaction score
Shame man, may have accidently been called back as well?

Mines all fitted picking it up this week, gonna be at rs tuning on the 2nd for mapping. Pop along if your not doing anything? (and not too far lol!)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
SOLD Pending Collection

Thanks for looking
Ben

Reaction score
Doh! That'll teach me for not visiting for a couple of weeks! I would've had this in a shot! I assume it's gone now?

If I decide to keep my T, I want a 192 to replace my Yozza. (Trying to pursuade the missus that I could keep the T, and she should get something to replace her gutless 1.6 Focus)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes it was collected a few days ago. I replaced it with a yozzasport, we could have swapped !