Sale of my Trophy

Reaction score
Just testing the water here but... unfortunately due to the amount of work miles i'm having to do and that will be increasing as of next week, I feel that the time may have come to part with my beloved trophy to make way for a diesel.

I also feel that it is a great shame to be putting so many miles on an icon of the 2000's.

What kind of offers should I expect, for an excellent example in near perfect condition with 8500 miles.

Some info would be most appreciated.

Reaction score
I think you should get just over £12k. Mr Allvehicles will have a very good idea :)

O.

hyb

Reaction score
12 - 12.5.

I have mine up for sale for £12,495 with a Janspeed exhaust, £12,295 without. Just under 7000 miles. Have a guy turning up today at 4pm hopefully.

Reaction score
I reckon you should be able to get £12k or over as well, just be patient and wait for the right buyer. A few Trophy's have been sold cheaper, but these were probably people after a quick sale.

hyb said:
Have a guy turning up today at 4pm hopefully.

Hope the viewing goes well mate, you found a Cooper S works yet?

hyb

Reaction score
Yeh Drexel, going for a cooper s works. I found 2 nice ones a few weeks ago which have now been sold. Can't find any for decent money now! If this guy turns up and wants it im gonna be carless :(

Reaction score
Unless the fuel cost was an issue I wouldn't be too bothered about putting miles on the car. I had a Golf GTTDI 2.0 come through the business last month, but they are a few grand over what the Trophy will fetch, but about the only (similar) car I'd consider swapping one for.