Reaction score
After the success of the previous group buy for this system Yates and Bloomfield are going to let us have another, same condition's and prices as last time.

Normal website price (www.rs192.co.uk) is £334.95 inc VAT + £14.95 Delivery = £349.90

They are offering the groupbuy price at £299 inc FREE UK parcelforce 24hr delivery to UK mainland address.

That means a £50.90 saving!!

Payment will be made directly to the supplier (Yates and Bloomfield) via paypal and they will be delivered to you directly. Once 10 have been found I'll email Y&B and let them know.

Please add your names below :

1. Jon.G

Also posted this over on cliosport.net

Reaction score
dammit, i just bought one of these of them too!! d'oh!!

must say tho, looks and sounds great, i just need some rear hangers cos mine are goosed lol

Reaction score
ill take one.

bought a full piper system in january with decat.pulled it off the same day and sold it.was far too loud

so going to keep the cat on and hope this exhaust is as quiet as a stainless can be.

Reaction score
If you leave the standard cat on they are pretty quite at low revs but when you get into the high end many people say they sound like the RS should have from factory.

1. Jon.G
2. Steve f (cliotrophy.co.uk)

Reaction score
Yates and Bloomfield dont make a sport's cat, you'd have to buy one else where. IIRC the standard cat is 200cell (ie a sports cat) Stick with that or get a decat.

Reaction score
Okay. Sorry for maybe a silly question but I'm not that knowledgable on the mechanics of cars etc. But what are we getting then if the don't do cat's. Front section, and a back box?

Elliott.

Reaction score
moono16v said:
Okay. Sorry for maybe a silly question but I'm not that knowledgable on the mechanics of cars etc. But what are we getting then if the don't do cat's. Front section, and a back box?

Elliott.

comes in 3 parts: middle section, left rear box, and right rear box with 2 clamps. will need a new clamp for the cat/middle box as it isnt supplied

i bought the same just a month ago from the same place. and they are very good too

Reaction score
i bought one over a year ago, good quality and makes a nice noise, just a bit louder than standard a nice burble and not boomy at all when cruising, probably one of the quietest around and just what i wanted. If you want a classy sounding exhaust this is the one to go for. Just had the decat fitted because i have an RS2 on the car now cant wait to get it back it should sound fantastic. :D

Reaction score
As above. You use your standard CAT, as this is a CAT-Back system. A decat can be supplied to replace your CAT but it wont pass an emissions test.

Reaction score
Put me down for one :wink:

Already running a decat on the standard system so suits me.

Keep me informed if this happens. 8)

Reaction score
I will most proberly be on this just got to wait till the weekend to give a definite answer :D

Reaction score
I lay claim to being the first to fit this system to a Trophy back in 2008. \:D/ :D and it's still going strong! I did a short guide of how to fit it with a few vids of what it sounds like. (tup)

Reaction score
Jonc said:
I lay claim to being the first to fit this system to a Trophy back in 2008. \:D/ :D and it's still going strong! I did a short guide of how to fit it with a few vids of what it sounds like. (tup)

Any chance of a link for others?

1. Jon.G
3. Ash87 (cliotrophy.co.uk)
4.ipatters (cliotrophy.co.uk)

Reaction score
I'll take one of these too - thanks.

1. Jon.G
3. Ash87
4. Ipatters
5. Johnny E??
6. Luke335

Reaction score
1. Jon.G
3. Ash87
4. Ipatters
5. Johnny E??
6. Luke335
7. Gooner14

Reaction score
Still have mine from mid 2009 and all is good, apart from mine is UBER loud as i have no cat and no centre silencer. mwhahaha

Reaction score
Just wanted to tidy it up so I know where to PM people when all 10 names are in.

1. Jon.G
4. Ipatters (cliotrophy.co.uk)
5. Johnny E (cliotrophy.co.uk) (Will confirm at weekend)
6. Luke335 (cliotrophy.co.uk)
7. Gooner14 (cliotrophy.co.uk)

Reaction score
Excellent - my standard exhaust is blowing and been wondering what to go for. Want it as quiet as possible as close to standard as you can get, from the countless posts/videos I've seen this looks like the one!

1. Jon.G
4. Ipatters (cliotrophy.co.uk)
5. Johnny E (cliotrophy.co.uk) (Will confirm at weekend)
6. Luke335 (cliotrophy.co.uk)
7. Gooner14 (cliotrophy.co.uk)
8. Honkytonk (cliotrophy.co.uk)