Reaction score
Would love to see this go to a decent home as I have put a lot of work and effort into it!

Pics are here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mry8ldnv09epg1e/Clio Pictures.zip?dl=0

It is a 2006 model (06 Reg) - Personal number plate will be removed before sale.

Comes with MOT until 21st March 2015. Previous MOT had no advisories.

Mileage is 120k but before you are put off read on! ;)

The car is painted in Royal Blue (DV460).

The car starts 1[SUP]st[/SUP] time, every time. The engine drives well throughout the rev range without any knocks bangs or any other unwanted noises. The turbo spools up perfectly and pulls well.

The clutch is perfect and the gearbox is solid and precise. Again there are no unwanted whines or grinds.
The suspension and brakes are very responsive and the car handles beautifully. The ride is smooth and very quiet; especially considering it is a diesel!

Everything on the car is in perfect working order, electric windows, electric mirrors, abs etc.
The fuel economy is insane! This car just seems to go on and on, my current average is just below 58 MPG!
The interior is stunning.

Aside from some small age related marks (the worst being the rear view mirror – see pics), it really is very, very clean! The main benefits setting this car aside from other models are:
All black soft touch dashboard with inconspicuous airbag.
Clio Sport front and rear seats which are absolutely immaculate.
Clio Sport door cards.
Black roof lining with leather pillars.
Silver trims throughout.
Dynamique silver sports instrument cluster.
Silver gear knob and gaiter trim.
LED lighting throughout.
Kenwood KDC-BT73DAB Digital Stereo. (Digital radio / Bluetooth / hands free telephone system / external hard drive in glove box.) This is a fully loaded head unit!
6 Speaker sound system.
Full car mat set.

The exterior is again clean and more importantly rust free, but not without its faults. There is a scratch on the passenger door and a scuff on the rear bumper from a previous owner (see pics).
All 4 wheels are immaculate and aside from some stone chips the paint really does gleam!

I have just had the car serviced, and had intended on fitting a new cam belt as I do not know when it was last changed, but the garage informed me that there was no need as, on inspection they found the existing belt to be in perfect condition. 4 new injectors have been fitted, along with new filters (air, oil and fuel) and 4 new tyres.

I have owned this car for almost a year now and have loved every minute of driving it, not to mention the cheap running costs! I am only selling as my new job includes a company car.

Test drives and independent inspections are very welcome. Cash on collection please. :cool:

This really is a lovely example of a Renault Clio. Any questions feel free to message me via ebay or call me on 07468 582717.

Thanks,

Louis