Reaction score
Does anyone think that the Trophy rides a little high? It looks like it could do with being lowered about 30mm to me.

There must be a reason for the height - does anyone know?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It does appear to sit quite high, but that doesn't really worry me. Its supposed to be 10mm lower than the 182 cup suspension at the front, but it have to say it doesnt look like it.

Reaction score
hmm, a couple of friends have been taking the micky saying that it still has it's shipping settings applied, to get it on and off the boat.

:lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
:evil:

Take them for a quick spin around the block in it and then ask them if they still think its funny :lol:

Reaction score
I think the car is spot on, i dont care that people think it sits high, I know that when i push it into the corner the car sticks. :D

Reaction score
they are a bit high but at least you dont get the shit shooked out of you by having shit lowering springs on it.
My cup has a nasty ride thanks to them #-o

Reaction score
I popped into the Renault dealer in Reading yesterday to ask about the different wiper arm (a different thread), when I got talking about the ride height. The "Technical" chap there said that there are three different settings that you can have the Trophy. Is this true or is he talking out of his a$$e?

Reaction score
It does seem a little high, when I ordered my Trophy I took one for a test and compared it to my 172 cup. My 172 was considerably lower, but I think the shocks may have been shot and I also had a stealth sheld with speakers and a sub in the boot.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The "Technical" chap there said that there are three different settings that you can have the Trophy. Is this true or is he talking out of his a$$e?

he's probably thinking of three suspension settings for the 182 - ie standard, cup and trophy. you know what these renault turds are like! - thick as a whale sandwich

Reaction score
yes on the back it high than the full fat slam it 40mm on the front and the back 60mm then find some road without speed humps =D>

Reaction score
Neal said:
yes on the back it high than the full fat slam it 40mm on the front and the back 60mm then find some road without speed humps =D>

Its supposed to have rake so it will have a more lively rear end...well with the esp off anyway.