Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if any specific region has its own regional leaders who organise meets etc?

I know of 4 trophy's in the North-East and have seen others driving around and would love to all meet up but nobody seems to organise anything.

If there isnt anyone then maybe its something to think about and really get the forum woken up a bit :)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
It was something that was looked at a few years back but didn't happen purely because it maybe hard to get more then a couple of T's together in one region. Anyone can organise a meet if they want, if you fancy a get together post something up.

Reaction score
chris205 said:
Hi guys, just wondering if any specific region has its own regional leaders who organise meets etc?

I know of 4 trophy's in the North-East and have seen others driving around and would love to all meet up but nobody seems to organise anything.

If there isnt anyone then maybe its something to think about and really get the forum woken up a bit :)

The guys on cliosport are having a meet on sunday January 30th at south shields, its on the north east section if you want to have a look.

Its not exactly local but Im planning (weather permitting) on meeting up with the guys in scotland on sunday February 6th as there's some cracking roads to drive up and its an excuse to drive them!

Cheers
Craig

Reaction score
I'm going to the North East meet on clio sport mate but really fancied getting a few T's all together at once and heading for hartside or some other good B Roads :)

Reaction score
chris205 said:
I'm going to the North East meet on clio sport mate but really fancied getting a few T's all together at once and heading for hartside or some other good B Roads :)

I'd be up for a run to hartside anytime, if you collar me at the CS meet I fancy the run up to the scottish meet as its a canny run up that way. If you want to tag along your more than welcome

Reaction score
I think its about time some regional leaders in different areas are chosen to represent and sort out meets.
With every whete split in to regions and one person looking after each it means less work for everyone and meet etc might get sorted out.

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
I'll do SW France ;-)
Good, so when is the next meet sir?

Oh yes the 22nd January Pau-Arnos in the afternoon, do come and join us if you can :mrgreen:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
trophy427 said:
marrow said:
eljeffo64 said:
I'll do SW France ;-)

You can do everywherre south of England...?

Well i can sort out south/ south east of england just need to no were everyone is based

Try looking at the member map. It may not be up to date/accurate but it will give you an idea where people are based.

Reaction score
Tinker said:
eljeffo64 said:
I'll do SW France ;-)
Good, so when is the next meet sir?

Oh yes the 22nd January Pau-Arnos in the afternoon, do come and join us if you can :mrgreen:

Seems we have it sorted here - we have regular meetings and trackdays planned :)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Having regional leaders would be a good idea but it is difficult to organize a meet for Trophy owners, I've organized a few NW/Lake District meets and the most attendees including myself were 3. That didn't stop us having a good blast out though :).

If there are enough people who would like to be regional leaders for organizing meets etc im sure it could be arranged...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think I'm the only reisdent Chester trophy.. though we've had keo from stoke-on-trent up for a meet before..