Reaction score
hi guys does anyone know which relay is for the rear demister ? mine dont work , the bulb dont illuminate either , although it does when i do the dash trick so i know the bulb is ok . any help will be great guys :) thanks

Reaction score
hi guys does anyone know which relay is for the rear demister ? mine dont work , the bulb dont illuminate either , although it does when i do the dash trick so i know the bulb is ok . any help will be great guys :) thanks

quick google: B - heated rear sceen relay - according to Mick at Diamond Motors

To be honest i doubt its the relay, as i said over on cliosport i reckon its going to be the switch or the wiring in the tailgate

Reaction score
all the other boot electrics work though (rear wiper/washer) so im guessing switch now like you said lol

Reaction score
Check the wiring to the switch and the switch itself (the panel just pops off irrc ), i'd also check the 2 wires either size of the rear windscreen that connect to the actual demister itself, if one of these is loose or corroded it will cause a problem.

Reaction score
Have you check the actual metal strips that are in the window? Use a volt meter on each strip so which one is working or not. That be my first port of call.

Reaction score
If the dash light is not working then its pointless checking for voltage on the screen. have you checked the fuse?