Re: Trophy on ebay

Reaction score
No.351, does show very light N/S/F damage to bumper in pics on thread, HPI check & wheel alignment could well give more info as to whether its fine or not.

Reaction score
Damage really didnt look too bad, however wouldnt have done it any favours. If you spend more than a grand on a car gotta HPI it.

Reaction score
It's mainly the impact it has on value, anything damaged, stolen or other total loss is worth up to 50% less than a car without adverse history.

Reaction score
ashtons99 said:
It's mainly the impact it has on value, anything damaged, stolen or other total loss is worth up to 50% less than a car without adverse history.

I totally disagree with this. Have you been to the salvage auctions this past year?
Accident damaged T's are going for big money! I've seen a couple go for £3k+ it a really bad state.

Reaction score
I totally disagree with this. Have you been to the salvage auctions this past year?
Accident damaged T's are going for big money! I've seen a couple go for £3k+ it a really bad state.

I have to be honest and say I haven't seen one go through a salvage auction but generally any car once repaired and with a Cat C or D, stolen recovered or with other dubious history is hit very hard on value. A friend runs a new car dealership and they will kick you very hard in the nuts on PX value if you turn up with anything on the hit list .

Reaction score
Something quite not right with this one especially as it didn't actually "sell" last time as the sold was just added to the auction listing which always worries me as someone clearly went to see it...

Reaction score
Even so it still a very cheap car when you look at its history.

I'm not so sure when a lower mileage car not on the register sold for £3000 or just under on cliosport this month plus the last two that actually sold via auction on eBay only made £3000. It is still a 115k mile written off Clio unfortunately.

Reaction score
He knows it's been written off so I dont know why he's not open in his add, would save wasting peoples time.