Reaction score
For sale Saxo VTS with dolly. High spec including high lift Newman phase 3cams, remapped by chip wizard with knife edge butterfly valve, ported and polished head, 4-1manifold and full magnet system, oil cooler, BMC induction systems with cold air feed. Bilstien group N suspension HR springs, professionally fitted 10point roll cage, harnesses light weight bucket seats, full polycarb windows, fiberglass boot completely stripped off all sound deadening and door skins weighs only 840kg. Spare alloys including slicks. The dolly has full ramps, light board and straps. £2750 for everything located south Birmingham. B315BN
THE CAR HAS A GOOD POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO AND I HAVE DEVOPED IT OVER 6YRS. I HAVE PLENTY OF TRACKDAY VIDEOS TO PROVE THE PEFORMNCE OF IT AND LAPPED DONNINGTON PARK ONLY 2.5SECONDS SLOWER THAN MY FRIEND EVO 7 RS SPRINT WHICH WAS HEAVILY MODIFIED
photo-7.jpg
photo-6.jpg
CIMG3863.jpg
photo-2.jpg
photo-3.jpg
ABOVE IS PHOTO OF THE DOOR SKINS WHICH HAVE BEEN REMOVED TO SAVE WEIGHT

Reaction score
THIS PHOTO SHOWS THE BUCKET SEAT BETTER AND HOW MUCH LOWER THE PASSENGER ONE IS AS IS ONLY 2CM OFF THE FLOOR TO IMROVE VISABILITY.
CIMG3863.jpg

Reaction score
these are photos taken at earlier track days before fitting bonnet raiser kits, ducting from headlight for cold air feed and polycarb windows and fiber glass boot
JH4Q5832.jpg
JH4Q5916.jpg
JH4Q5932.jpg
JH4Q6213.jpg
JH4Q6229.jpg
JH4Q6506.jpg
JH4Q6684.jpg