Problem with Trip Computer

Reaction score
Hello

well basicly everything works, except for the, Estimated miles left before fill up, it says ----- and flashes, any ideas? or should i try disconnecting the battery for a bit

Reaction score
Try resetting the whole lot and take it out for a drive.it will take 'some' miles to calculate your miles to go figure it may go up before it settles and counts down.

Keep us infrormed

Reaction score
Mine always used to give up when it got down to about 30 miles range and just got the ----

Thats what is supposed to happen along with the big orange light in the centre of the dash coming on.

It means you need to fill up ;)

Reaction score
Try resetting them.

Press the button on the end of the stalk and then turn the ignition on. Whilst holding the button in press the reset button on the clocks and let them do their test cycle.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, Adam's spot on - first time you do it, you'll be amazed with how the dash looks when its doing its thing lol

Reaction score
I had a problem with the remainind km until refuel
I reseted and it was turned back, cool
but
after 200 km it was again blinking the ----
Any idea why ??

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure, if it was a sensor fault then you wouldn't be able to see the ltr/gl left either... Sounds like a software error - have you tried the dashboard reset, stated above or unplugged the battery?

Reaction score
Not sure, if it was a sensor fault then you wouldn't be able to see the ltr/gl left either... Sounds like a software error - have you tried the dashboard reset, stated above or unplugged the battery?

i did the dashboard reset, also i removed the battery, and it worked fine, but after some km it is not working anymore