Potential group buy on 1*2 Cup / Trophy splitters

Reaction score
Hi! I realise I am not known on this forum (I joined earlier this year when I nearly bought a Trophy, but ended up buying a 182 Cup), but on Cliosport.net I have posted a thread to see if there would be enough interest in a group buy for brand new genuine Cup / Trophy splitters. See info here:

I am in need of a genuine Cup splitter and fell over when a mate of mine who is a parts manager at a Renault dealer told me they are now £308.65 inc VAT! He has spoken to Renault about a batch deal, and if I order 10 he can bring the cost down to £180 including VAT. I realise that this is still a massive amount of money for a small strip of plastic, but would there be enough interest for a group buy of 9 other people? Just to confirm, these are brand new genuine Renault splitters, part number 8200 248910, with over 41% discount.

I thought I would post here too, in case there is interest on this forum from people who aren't on Clio Sport.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The Fabia one's are something like £30, not sure the oem ones offer value at all... Even with that discount.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The Fabia one's are something like £30, not sure the oem ones offer value at all... Even with that discount.
Really? If I didn't have an original salted away I'd be on this like a fly on shit. At £180 still expensive but they look the part, never thought that about the Fabia bodge.