Ph1 Oz F1 wheels on a Trophy

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wondering if anybody else has used these as track wheels. I have a set (et 43) and when i put them on the spokes just (i mean just) clash with the rear brake carrier. A small spacer makes it clear but i thought the rear setup has never really changed much on any of the clios hence surprised to find they clash.

Anyone ever had the same thing? Just annoying as i would rather not run spacers even if they are tiny for track days. Other option is a small grind on the outer part of the carrier. That bit does nothing anyways!

Reaction score
Just realised I have brand new discs and pads, so my carrier is currently going to be at furthest outer position. But looking at the clio workshop manual which is from a phase 1 the setup is the same, tres confused! unless disc thickness and pad thickness increased on 182s.

Reaction score
I bought a set the other day to use as track wheels, haven't got round to fitting yet though. I hope they do fit! All my research prior seemed to say they would with no issues... will let you know when they are on