Reaction score
Trophy No.
GOLD :shock:

I'd get straight down to halfords for a pot of paint :)

I always thought the same clour as the wheels would look good.

Reaction score
Done mine in black heat resistant caliper paint after the original silver coating started to flake off and show signs of surface corrosion. Very subtle with the wheels on. Of course the same can't be said of the Pagids ........

[attachment=0:fvzq9ujk]m1.jpg[/attachment:fvzq9ujk]

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 83
Reaction score
They dont get that dirty.

My Wifes I did in silver and they still look silver (on Black Gold 182 with anthracite wheels) after 6 months and much better than a corroded caliper.

Reaction score
rite have decided i def wana paint them just not sure what colour and the steps needed to take

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok, remove wheel, clean caliper, paint, put wheel back on. Job Done. :wink:

Has anyone else thought about trying the blacking you put on cast iron fire surrounds, heat resistant and buffs up to a nice silver black?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Ok, remove wheel, clean caliper, paint, put wheel back on. Job Done. :wink:

Has anyone else thought about trying the blacking you put on cast iron fire surrounds, heat resistant and buffs up to a nice silver black?

very good, was looking for what paint people have used with the heat of caliper?

Reaction score
i'd wear a face mask as well. don't know if it's a problem with medern brakes but brake dust contains a lot of nasty stuff you don't want to be breathing in.

Reaction score
Were the brakes painted any colour when new or was it just the metal colour ? I do like the look of the black calipers with the pagids.