Reaction score
Hey folks,
Not quite sure what happened....went for a drive up the A1(M) from Herts to North Yorkshire in my Trophy and drove back home again in my Civic :? :lol: Was planning on keeping the Trophy until at least after Spa (which I obviously cannot drive the FD2 around in :oops: ) or maybe "forever" and see what Elise/VX220 options are out there.
But being a boring bloke who had owned 3 Hondas and 3 Renos, when there's a deal to be done, there's a deal to be done and now I've got this. Managed to get a 30 min blat around the North Yorkshire Moors before the rain closed in and it was a school girl-esque giggly half hour, cannot wait to get a new pair of RE070's for the front and get it to a circuit!

FD2_01.jpg
FD2_03.jpg
FD2_06.jpg
FD2_05.jpg
FD2_07.jpg
FD2_12.jpg
FD2_08.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Duff you're not using it right, you've got moss growing on the discs!

Very nice btw :)

Reaction score
Blimey are you trying to set the record for the most Trophies owned ? :)

Honda looks nice but a little on the large side.

Reaction score
I thought as much!! Very nice colour I have to say. Intrigued to see it in the flesh - pleeeeeease! ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
looks great. Should have another meet with duffer leading instead of a dc5

Reaction score
Had a test drive in one of those last year, yeah it was OK, not bad.......... :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Cheers guys! :D
Next time there's a Herts/Essex borders meet, I can stand in as the designated JDM Honda owner :wink:

Reaction score
Yes it does come with a LSD plus has independent rear suspension. The FD2 Civic is pretty hard core and comes with semi slicks as standard!

Reaction score
Cue said:
is this the Japanese civic with the LSD?
As Jon says, it is! Although I guess the Championship White addition of the FN2 has one now as well, haha.
Thanks for the owner status change Cue :lol: