Reaction score
There is two new GT-R's kicking about near me, one white and one red. Ive one seen the red one once but see the white one a few times, and today i ended up behind it just about to go onto a 70mph road, i thought to myself, he is going to boot it here and my god he did, i was in 2nd gear doing about 25mph just approaching the 70mph zone when i heard this almighty rumble, :? , the bloke in the GT-R putting his foot down, i did too but i might as well of stopped.
This thing shifted like nothing i have ever seen and the noise was quality.
Got to say they look awsome, they are much bigger and wider than i thought they would be. :D

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
When I was out in Japan earlier in the year they sound and loon amazing! Sat in one in the showroom and wanted one...

Can't believe they cost £35k out in Japland but near £65k-ish here. [-X

Reaction score
I saw a white one earlier this month at Jap North East, it had an amuse exhaust on it which is rumoured to be 3k!

I know that a guy called Jurgen who imports Jap cars also has one but that is also white.

Awesome machines in the flesh.

Reaction score
Think it might have been Jurgen now i think about it, the reg did look like some form of Jurgen.
I just still cant believe how quick it was. :shock:

Reaction score
artdealer said:
My friend has an early UK one on the way. Says something he cancelled the Scuderia and kept the Nissan!!
Sure, wanted to save £110k :lol:

Reaction score
The white one with an aftermarket exhaust is Ben Linney's one. He had the first one in the country.

I am puzzled by all those saying it is loud though - it isn't! :lol:

Believe it or not I saw one too this morning, a 57 reg. My brother has ordered a UK one and we were invited to Nissan for the unveiling and it looked great there, but on the road it looks something else :shock:

Reaction score
I thought it was a good sound but the finish on the exhaust tips looked slightly Max Power Saxo with 4 tailpipes.

Reaction score
Somewhere on the roads in North Yorkshire
A truly amazing car, the R34 was an incredible machine but this new version just takes the urine, apparently the G is so fierce on a track that it is advised to wear a neck brace type thing. Wish I had £53,000 kicking around, a friend in New York has just traded his 911 Turbo in for one.

Will have to stick a turbo on the 182 to keep them in view!! :mrgreen: