Reaction score
Hello everyone!

The Evo Diaries video which Harry Metcalf did a few days ago was the last straw.... I've gone for it, and will be picking my first hot clio up this evening :D

THe little Trophy will compliment a Series 1 Lotus Elise in the "fleet" and will replace my 1.9 205 GTi..... Assuming I can bring myself to write the advert, and let it go to a new owner. Is two hot hatchbacks

Time to start browsing the forum for any little tips and must have accessories/trinkets

Pics to follow once I've collected it, and given it a once over.

Was up at 5am like a young boy at Christmas time! :cool:

Reaction score
Welcome m8,

I used to own an Elise too and several 205's... but grew up for a while and then went for the trophy recently

you will love it m8

Reaction score
Welcome to Trophy ownership an E reg 205 1.9 GTI was my first brand new car many years ago! Keep both if you can.

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome chaps!

Few little jobs to do I've found from the drive home (Doesn't ride properly, might have lowering springs on the front and/or the dampers could need a refurb), but generally, I'm pleased to report that #31 is still a lovely little car!

Reaction score
Had trophy 111 for many years now. Still can't see myself ever selling it.
Now parked next to it is a car with 111s written on the back.
Hard to beat those two cars for road fun, and all for a total value of about £15k.
Elise and a trophy, I have to pinch myself.

Reaction score
Blast, it's not gone well today chaps!
Currently bumper off, awaiting a new alternator....
Hope to be able to pick one up tomorrow and fit it, test drive it, then set off to Scotland on Saturday morning for a week long road trip

Reaction score
What a bastard of a job! After much swearing, new alternator is on, and car is topped up with electricity! Now to get the car all cleaned up, and then look at a suspension refurb. Fingers crossed that was just a one off glitch!