Reaction score
Trophy No.
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but there is a new exhaust from BTM (formerly Yozzasport).

Here is their advert from Cliosport :-

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?661836-NEW-182-Exhaust&highlight=btm+exhaust

Sept20004_zps8e645ed7.jpg
Sept20005_zps702c40f1.jpg
Sept20006_zps032b8fab.jpg
Sept20010-Copy_zpsa8e7c000.jpg
Sept20011-Copy_zps6eec01c1.jpg
Sept20009-Copy_zps9ae39563.jpg

No more crap Renault exhaust hangers! Unfortunatley the target retail price has had to go up because of the brackets, but i think its worth it!

RRP is gong to be £500inc vat (plus delivery or we will fit £FOC)

group buys are possible on these as we can make them much quicker than the old system
smiley4.gif

I have asked about the standard hangar on the left side of the exhaust and Fred has said that it will be as substantial as the one on the right on the production versions.

I have a Yozzasport exhaust on my car at the moment and in my opinion the build quality is very good. If the build quality of this new exhaust is the same then I will probably be looking to change to this set up once I have had the opportunity to hear one on a car.

What are your opinions people?

Reaction score
I don't really like that last photo of the BTM as like stevo said the back box is visible from behind. I'm looking for a new exhaust system atm as mine OEM has died :(

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looks nice.

With the 'old' Yozzasport exhaust fitted I have found that the design some how puts alot less strain on the original hangers so I don't find the original hangers to be a problem, plus they're only around £10 each to replace anyways.

Interested to hear how it sounds :cool:

Reaction score
Looks awesome, the new hangers I really like.

Can't think of any exhaust system other than standard that you can't see the back box tbh. And the photos taken at a low level anyways.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's a better picture Jon.
Sound test came in at 92Db@4000rpm.

They will also remove the awful cat to centre section joint for an extra £70.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Orbisoud copy?
Got the real thang. I'm out. (It will no doubt be good though).

Reaction score
It has to be different. The pipes on the BTM are solid/one piece from the looks of it. The Ktec rear pipes look like they just slide on? No welding?

BTM looks like the better product from the photo's IMO.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wasn't this Orbisoud style exhaust mooted a long while back, back when ktec and Fred were working together. I guess that may be why there are now two versions looking quite similar. Out of the two the BTM "looks" the better even though that hanger arrangement looks pretty heavy, clunky and ott. If anything the Ktec's tailpipe idea would really put me off, who in their right mind thought that was good, just manufacture two different backboxes and give peeps the option. Anyway I have the original and best so I'm alright :)