Need some help on part numbers for a new windscreen & cup wheel

Reaction score
hi all, slowly working through my long list of jobs on my project trophy. The endless struggle of finding correct parts slowing things down :(

Had the wheels off recently to discover its running what I’m guessing to be cup turinis ET 38.5?? One wheel needs replacing. Have been checking eBay etc but not much joy. Looking for a straight unknackered wheel if anyone has one..... colour doesn’t matter. Or does anyone have the correct part number for it so I can see if Renault still stock it, it will be a miracle if they do :)

Secondly I also need a new windscreen as I’m pretty sure I’m not getting through an mot with the state of the current one! My understanding is the trophy screen is different to other 182’s (of course :(). So need to know exactly which one I need before ringing auto glass etc. If anyone on here has had their screen changed would appreciate the advice & what company was used.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Front screen is definitely standard basic clio screen. If your going to change if worth getting a new seal kit
Genuine Renault part number 7701478235 £33 from Renault parts direct.

Reaction score
Thanks guys excellent info. That thread is great with the part numbers! & yes will definitely pick up a new seal kit.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
172 Cup speed line is now £180+vat

When it comes to the Windscreen choose wisely as there is a choice of two.

Pale Green
Pale Blue

These both come up as options against my chassis number for my trophy on the genuine renault parts system.

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 20.06.31.png

Pale Green Info -

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 20.06.54.png

Pale Blue Info =

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 20.07.31.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cue