Reaction score
Well I went to bed all excited last night about getting the car today only to find it pouring with rain when I woke up. Annoyed right away.

Picked the car up to find that it has no petrol at all(as promised) because of the panic buying going on. Still annoyed but happy to at least have the car.

Drove straight to Bluewater shopping centre to get some things only to return to the car to find some jealous chavvy scumbag has written the word 'WANKER' across my windscreen in pen. I quickly checked the car over to see if any other damage had been done and at the moment havent found any. I just cant believe it. What a country. You can't have anything without someone wanting to steal it or vandalise it. It has totally taken the shine off what was meant to be such a great day. I only wish i'd caught the pikey scum in the act so I could vandalise his face.
Dont even want to look at the car now. Shall be arming myself with cleaning products to try and get it off. I hope it gets better than this.

:evil:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
(swear) (swear) (swear) (swear)

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully the pen marks come off ok? Scum.

Don't let it ruin the day though, clean it off then go for a long drive out in the sticks. :D

hyb

Reaction score
What a bummer :( Some people
Jealousy all over! I would have thought it should come off quite easily on glass, as long as theres no other damage!!

Be carefull where you park it! With all the cars i've owned I try and park in well lit arears, near places where it can be easily seen by other people etc.

Enjoy the car tho, don't let this dampen your day!

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I'm really cautious about where i park the Trophy. Under a camera at work, and always miles away from the shop in tesco so no one else parks next to me.

Reaction score
NiK is right, take the car out for a couple of hours tonight on some twisty roads and I am sure it will put the smile back on your face.

Reaction score
Well it all came off in the end after some elbow grease and assorted chemicals. Took it out for a hoon and loved it. Had a quick 'tangle' with a 172 who left me behind cos i didnt rev over 4500 but fun nonetheless.

Bad day behind me and looking forward to some time on the top gear track soon.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that mate, bunch of twats, i have always said if i saw someone touching my car without my permission i wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

But at least you are enjoying the car thats the main thing.

Reaction score
hyb said:
Cool! How'd you get track time there?

When I had my vx220 not so long ago we used to do days there under instruction. Occasionally its possible to get on when either Top Gear arent filming or McLaren arent testing (McLaren own it and use it to develop bits for the SLR). It may be possible to do a 'Trophy' day if there's enough of us and the powers-that-be at the track are having a good day.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Kinnyboy said:
It may be possible to do a 'Trophy' day if there's enough of us and the powers-that-be at the track are having a good day.

Would definitely be interested in that! :D

Reaction score
I'll find out in a few weeks when my contact at the track is back from wherever he has buggered off to for holiday.

Reaction score
When i first went to fill the Trophy up i was in the petrol station and there were two little herberts in a festa next to me. When one walked to pay for his petrol he went to kick the near side front wheel. Well i'm not sure what came over me but i let him know that i wasn't impressed and that i thought he should go forth and multiply etc..
Next time i'd just pour petrol over him and watch them burn. hahaha