Reaction score
Trophy 474 - i'm the second owner of this car which now has 16000 miles on it. Serviced recently and has also recently been PC'd which has brought the paintwork up as new - http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3648 contains the info and pictures of the work carried out.

You all know the spec's - this car is completely standard with the exception of a stealth shelf containing a set of JBL 6x9 speakers - these can be left in or removed (standard shelf is still available).

The car will also come with the T23 PHY number plate as well

I'm based in Bedfordshire, any questions please feel free to drop me a PM.

Offered on here first as i would like it to remain on the forum and hopefully it might be of interest to one of the new members who have recently signed up.

Cheers,

Gareth

Reaction score
noooo!

sorry to hear you are selling but good luck with the sale

whats replacing it?

Reaction score
Don't do it Gareth [-X

You know you'll regret it!

Must have something special planned to even consider selling the tommy

Reaction score
At the moment I have no real idea what i'll be replacing with... there's a few ideas at the moment but going to take some test drives and see what (if anything) tickles my fancy.... 14 months of Trophy ownership and i already know that i'll struggle to properly replace it, but at the same time, it feels like the right time for me to change.

Reaction score
Nooo!!!! What are you doing?!

It sounds like you're bored rather than you've found something better...

Why don't you try a new mod? It'll cost less than what you're going to lose and it will add another year of joy to driving the car :)

O.

Reaction score
for any clio trophy sold, there is a new lucky owner ready to join this forum, I am sure Gareth will inform the new owner about this important forum :)

bye
luca

Reaction score
The car truly is fantastic and I will be sad to see it go.... its the best car without doubt I have owned but as a person I have changed and for the moment fancy something different.

My heart isnt quite in Trophy ownership at the moment and hasnt been for a few months now, but i'll not rule out coming back and buying a 3rd Trophy in a few years time.

As with the last one, this car has been pampered and with the mileage isn't anywhere near to acheiving full grin factor yet!

Reaction score
That's sad news indeed Gareth, but I'm sure you'll stick around afterwards, put in the occasional appearance, especially if you get an R26 (which I'm 99% sure you will), it will be great to hear a proper write-up of it from a former Trophy owner. One of the only new cars worthy of it's replacement I think.

If you do go come back to the light side, you might be the first person to own three Trophy's! (excepting Steve C of course!)

Good Luck G and well done for the price, much more like it I think!

Reaction score
Jut remember if you're replacing the car to go up, not sideways!!! ;)

O.

Reaction score
in terms of whats next, i truthfully don't know.... not sure i'm ready to walk away from RS ownership quite yet - though that said I still have a Liquid 182 at my disposal :wink:

As you know i've driven a few 197s, the R27 version as well but also looking at blagging a drive in a Meggy too.

Really might end up buying something completely different though.... i'll keep you informed as and when i try stuff.

Naturally, i intend to stay on the site... had too much fun on here to vanish!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd personally get a two seater - especially as your lass has 4 seats.... look into a s2000 or elise etc- usual suspects.

Reaction score
right, a decision has been made and my new car has been ordered.

Slight price drop on the Trophy - now down to £11,295