Reaction score
OK a few things have changed and my Anniversary is up for sale.

We bought the car from a Fireman who got it from his local VW Dealership with just over 1K Miles on the clock and kept it for the next 6 years,The car has only ever been serviced from the same VW Main dealer he got the car from and along with a Full Service History it also has all receipts to match along will all old MOT's and his original bill of sale.

The car has just turned 80,000 and had its last big service 6 months ago which included a new Cam belt, all 4 tyres are Michelin Pilot Sports which are all very good and the wheels are as good as mint,the car has also just had new rear disc's and pads and I also had both front wheel bearings done as 1 was a little noisy when we got it.

Only modification's to the car are a Remap the previous owner had done around 2-3 years ago which I have a receipt for the sum of £350 and a Whiteline Rear ARB I had fitted after reading on this forum how they improve road holding.

It has just over 5 months tax and mot left and the next service is not due until September,

Car is as near to mint for a 7 year old car you can get and everything drives and works as it should with any AA/RAC inspection more than welcome.

Anyone who is seriously interested can either pm or call me on (07863117734) here are a few pics i took this morning.

Price is £6395 which i think is good for a well looked after Anniversary model.

BILD0424.gif

BILD0426.gif

BILD0427.gif

BILD0429.gif

BILD0439.gif

BILD0444.gif

Interior.gif

Reaction score
Sorry about the pic size :oops: not sure if a mod could sort it out? thanks.

Reaction score
Without meaning to sound stupid, what is the difference between the anniversary and the normal model??

Reaction score
Im not too up on my Golf GTI's but i think the anniversary had different wheels, interior and trims also was 180bhp rather than the normal 150bhp, they are nice cars.

Reaction score
D4VP-C(309) said:
Without meaning to sound stupid, what is the difference between the anniversary and the normal model??

They only made 900 petrol and 900 diesel models in Red,Black or Silver all with there own numbered plaque.
Interior is full recaro with brushed aluminium finish to the dash and door cards different steering wheel and gaiter, Exterior is a one off body kit along with BBS RC Alloys,Red R32 Calipers and they sit 15mm lower than the standard GTI and have 180bhp instead of the normal 150bhp.