Mortgage Advice via Clio Trophy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Whilst I'm new to this forum, I've been on the sister forum cliosport.net for years and have had a trader account as a Mortgage Adviser on there for a couple of years and I have decided to advertise on their other forums too.

I am an Independent Mortgage Adviser, and I'm always happy to talk through your mortgage options & act for you as your broker on your next purchase/remortgage. I can assist anyone in the UK, location is unimportant with phone appointments/Skype etc.

I also advise on various types of insurance such as life insurance, critical illness cover, home insurance, income protection, key man insurance etc.

Although probably more use for parents/grandparents etc, it's worth mentioning I also advise on Equity Release.

Here's a few useful links for you all:

Our company website for anyone wanting to check us out.

My Business Facebook Page where I ramble on and occasionally post useful content, feel free to give it a 'like' or leave a review if you're an existing client of mine.

My VouchedFor Page which is a site I use for reviews, and contact, although my direct dial contact details are below.

My Appointment Booking Link which allows you to book yourself straight into my diary for a chat.

Check My File which I endorse as one of the best Credit Report websites out there, there's a free 30 day trial, that allows you to check your score & download your report, it is £14.99 per month after that but that's not really necessary if you just want a quick review of your score & report.

My contact details are rowan@jfinance.co.uk and 01635 905402 / 07823 346000 although all calls will filter through to my mobile if I'm out anyway.

Getting hold of me via the forums is always an option but it won't be the fastest option!