Reaction score
Another clip from me, with Renaultsport Clio in it :wink:

Goes to show quite much of a hooligan one can be in a RSClio :twisted:
Not sure about the state of the tyres and clutch after such antics :roll: but that would be to quibble, especially as he doesn't have to worry about such minor things!
Anyway hope you enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCs3xGgzv8g&NR

As an aside popped over a friends yesterday, took his Caterham 7 (260bhp, just under 500kgs [-o< for a drive) just amazing quite frankly (he has recently fitted some Ohlins two way adjustable dampers all round (very tasty bits of kits I have to say, if that isn't Sachs sacrilege!). Proper scary if I am being honest; then you have people with Xenon lights which when you are sat that low are "interesting" to say the least (driving at the sun type stuff!). But the reason I mention it is when I got back in the tomato car to come home it still felt way more than fast enough and basically just great :D ; like coming home from holiday and remembering home is actually pretty dam good if that makes any sense.. Although having a windscreen (and not requiring a helmet) might have had something to do with it (I know that makes me sound like an old codger, but it is proper full on with no windscreen at 'cough and forty'). One thing made me laugh, at one point my mate tapped the change up lights on the dashboard (as if to say enough of this sensible driving, light up the rude meter!) so I promptly lit all 7 (I think!) of them for him, including the red one at the end :twisted: (only for about a 1/10th of a second mind).

Aside number 2 - I got up at 5:15am :shock: to watch MotoGP, those boys are just the business; first race where they have changed bikes and tyres from slicks to wets mid race, very interesting and most entertaining. I was wide awake by the end from all the adrenaline! This accounts for me coming on here and driveling on for ages, apologies...