hyb

Reaction score
Hi People :D

My 4 months with the Mini are over! Great car, no reason to sell it but I had the urge !

Anyone care to take a guess as to the replacement (pick it up tomorrow hopefully)

Correct guess wins a jelly bean

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You loved the Trophy so much you have gone back to it! :wink:

Reaction score
hyb said:
Hi People :D

My 4 months with the Mini are over! Great car, no reason to sell it but I had the urge !

Anyone care to take a guess as to the replacement (pick it up tomorrow hopefully)

Correct guess wins a jelly bean

Nooooo way!!! :) Nice one mate!!

OK guesses:

Evo, STI, 197, V6, Integra R, S2000, Elise, VX220....

O.

Reaction score
hmmmm, allvehicles has a grey 2002 registered Works Cooper S for sale, with 2 year old Recaro's in it - sounds like a familiar spec :wink:

My first guess is its a Subaru Impreza P1, second guess is it's one of the two Trophy's currently in stock

hyb

Reaction score
Good guesses :) Allvehicles had it advertised for me, just to help sell it.

Ollie is the only one to mention it, but which one :p

hyb

Reaction score
Nope! I was offered an S2 as a swop though, couldn't live with it as a daily drive

Reaction score
hyb said:

Integra R.... the rest are all a pain to insure, and the 197 is still overpriced :)

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
hyb said:

Integra R.... the rest are all a pain to insure, and the 197 is still overpriced :)

O.

Nice one, not a bad write up (to say the least) in Evo recently as I recall :D

hyb

Reaction score
What colour is it?

I've only noticed 2 around and about yeovil/sherborne. A light blue, reg looks like RUPERT
and another Dark blue like mine, woman driver, pissed me off by spending 5 minutes applying makeup before leaving the petrol station with a 20 car que :evil:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nice car, had one myself for 6 months a while back now. too many niggles like visability etc for me but they do shift when you want them to and the rev hungry engine make you feels like your in a mini F1 car.

welcome back also hyb, not heard much from you recently - mourning the trophy after switching to the mini? too proud to go back to the hot match miester? lol

Reaction score
hyb said:
What colour is it?

I've only noticed 2 around and about yeovil/sherborne. A light blue, reg looks like RUPERT
and another Dark blue like mine, woman driver, pissed me off by spending 5 minutes applying makeup before leaving the petrol station with a 20 car que :evil:

Saw it this am, it's gun metal (is that Cosmic Grey in Honda parlance?).

It commutes west along the A30 in the morning and vice versa in the evening, so must live towards Shaftesbury/Gillingham and work in Sherborne/Yeovil at a guess.

People should be sucked out of petrol stations with powerful magnets as soon as they've got back in their cars...this really pees me off.