Reaction score
Trophy No.
Here is my pimped Trophy with a new paint job and slightly lowered... :lol:

pimp_trophy.jpg

:shock:

Reaction score
Like this?

WhiteTrophy.jpg

I removed the coloured alpha channels and selected the Trophy decal, overlaying it black.. I wasn't sure how to save the picture without the alpha channels reappearing - does anyone know the answer? Alternatively, any suggestions regarding a better way of doing the above?

Reaction score
Sharky, I'm interested to know how you created the lowered look? - do you move the wheels or the body? - I would guess the wheels on the basis that it's easier to clone the left over areas around them?

Reaction score
The white looks trick - good job !! :D .

Saw an Astra VXR Nurburgring edition a few weeks back - that looked good too but wouldn't like to clean the white mulit-spoke wheels.

Reaction score
haha loving the black one, how all the 182s should of came I reckon. (Turinis and V6 Spoiler).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
Sharky, I'm interested to know how you created the lowered look? - do you move the wheels or the body? - I would guess the wheels on the basis that it's easier to clone the left over areas around them?
I actually moved the body mate... as I had it cut out in bits already, in anticipation of 'painting' it black. :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
ah I see, I may have to try out my own 'cliosport special' :lol:
Go for it mate... be sure to share the results, too. 8) I might have a go at making the Trophy white when I can find a bit of time... I like how your attempt looks above. =D>

Reaction score
Excellent work!!!! So now you need to share your method for removing the colour :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You lot, you'll be colouring all the black bits silver next [-X :wink: