Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking to lower my T as it sits far to high at the rear and intern the side skirts do not sit level with the floor.

I have my car booked into K-tec for three weeks time so will get them to sort it out but I need to know what are the best springs and how low to go.

I would like the trophy to sit level with the floor and both the front and back archs to be about 20 - 30mm above the wheel.

I do not want to go silly low, just to level it out and lower it a bit.

Cheers
Rob

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I always thought that this ^ was a possibility as the springs are bespoke to match the dampers (on the front at least) The only setup I would consider are the Mark Fish which were (apparently) specced with the T in mind. Iirc it was Matt's T that was used in development.

Reaction score
yep .. keep being pestered by my m8 to lower the back of mine

keep telling him about the handling if you lower it it will get more grip on the rear ... cocking up the turn in

that is unless the rates of the lower springs are changed to allow for this

leaving mine as is, although he does have a point

Reaction score
From reading this looks like ill be leaving them as standard. If there was anyway that lowering the T slightly could mess up handling etc. I was not going to do it.
So therefore my springs are staying aha
Cheers again

Reaction score
My car was much better once I fitted Mark Fish springs, Eibach camber bolts on front running 1.75 degrees negative camber and 10mins total toe out, and then added a WhiteLine rear anti-roll bar. The turn in was brilliant, the feedback increased & the rear end much more involved in the process of turning. It also braked with more stability. The car is great out of the box but some minor additions improves it greatly subjectively and aesthetically.