Reaction score
apart from your own when was the last time you actually saw a trophy on the road. I have not seen one since when I was christmas shopping!!

simon

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well, someone very local owns one and I drive past it every day, apart from that i've spotted maybe 1 or 2 on my travels, that's in 4 years.

Brilliant!

SoS

Reaction score
I have never seen another one on the road and I have done a few miles recently all over the country. I did meet up with a mate that also has a Trophy last month for some photos and to compare the two cars. It does seem like there are quite a few for sale so maybe less are out there being used!

Reaction score
Basingstoke is full of them lol.

Mine, one in the flats next door, 'Badgerman' around the corner, another one that drives near my house everyweek when they play footy. Couple more floating around as well. Never see them anywhere else though to be fair!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've seen 1 on the road in almost two years of ownership. The others were all at meets and shows.

1 did park directly behind me the day after I bought it but he'd seen it the day before and brought his car out especially to have a chat!

Reaction score
I spotted two over the weekend, one heading south on the M42 on Sat night, the other on Sun was sporting a massive dent in the drivers door in Solihull. Was in my vectra shed though so didn't bother waving lol

Reaction score
Loads in Basingstoke and surrounding areas.

Mine is the only one I have seen in the Ashford area of Kent in about 3 months now!

Reaction score
Hope it wasn't mine Mike, it should have been all tucked up last night.

Could have been **55 ABU, which I pass every day parked up.