kamracing

Reaction score
Reaction score
are these a straight swap out? looks like a great price.

what pads will you use?

Reaction score
You might find that Kam Racing are cheaper than George, but George's service, packaging, delivery and after-sales support is second to none and he may well price-match. Definitely worth asking.

George's website is http://www.roadtrackraceparts.com/ or he can be contacted via PM on Cliosport.net. He's also a member on the Clio Sport Owners Club on Facebook and is frequently mentioned in any post that's brake-related.

Personally I've never bought from Kam Racing but I know plenty that have and these look like very competitive prices!

Reaction score
I got Brembo HC front discs and OEM Renault rear discs with ds2500 fronts and Brembo rear pads plus fluid from George. He beat the price of me sourcing the best prices from other suppliers.

He has also given me a good price on brakes for my Cooper SD.

Reaction score
Hi Just to let you know i chose to give mick a try and the service and advice so far has been excelent thaks for the recomendations :)
I got his via PM on the CS forum.

Stu

Reaction score
Hi Olliep!

I used them to get a full set of springs. Chap was helpful on the phone and delivery was fast. Think I got a £5 discount just for registering, would use them again (I would also speak with George but didn't know the guy when I placed my springs order!)