K-Tec Supercharger Conversion Kit

Reaction score
Hello all,

My Trophy last night had the final parts of the K-Tec supercharger kit removed. The kit has been packaged up and is now ready for sale. The majority of you Trophy purists are unlikely to favour this kit however I would appreciate it if the word can be spread.

The conversion kit was fitted September last year, has covered just shy of 3000 miles and is in “like new” condition. I had the optional extra thermostat plate and Mocal oil cooler fitted at a cost of £200 that I will be including in the sale.
The conversion kit parts only excluding the optional extras costs £4,084 from K-Tec – see http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=3873

Everything from the K-Tec conversion kit will be supplied and can simply be bolted on, ECU plugged in and you’re away!
I am looking for £2500 which would be a £1800 saving from K-Tec however will be open to sensible offers as have been offered a reasonable figure already.

Kit contains:
> KTR Sport Gen 90 ECU
> Rotrex Supercharger
> KTR Sport Intercooler and hard pipe kit
> Uprated Fuel injectors
> Rotrex standalone charger oil kit inc charger oil cooler
> KTR Sport Supercharger brackets and fitting kit
> Air filter kit

Additional Items:
> Mocal engine oil cooler
> Thermostat control sandwich plate

Kind Regards,
Rob Hardy

Reaction score
I don't have a membership on this site so I therefore do not think I can post on there?

Reaction score
Second that. There wont be many potential takers on here as most keep their car OEM.

Reaction score
Sorry the Kit has now sold, the conversion kit was very good and easy to install / remove. Just a simple bolt on package if your switched on mechanically. Produced 240 Bhp standard and 270 Bhp with a smaller boost restrictor.

Misterdroid; Yes the kit will go onto any 182, you will only have problems when trying to install it to a 172 cup (no aircon) as you will require a modified supercharge bracket