Jealsous B******s

Reaction score
I'd only had my trophy a couple of days when some jealsous f***** keyed it. Not only that it happened again the next night!!! This makes me so angry coz its just a mindless dumb act of vandalism.
Problem is these c**ts that do it only do it when they know they ain't gonna get caught.

Reaction score
Cant believe that happened to u! As it happened to me to on me boot. Just wish i could catch who did.

:evil:

Reaction score
I could guarantee they would not be able to key another car again. I get angry just thinking about it now.

Reaction score
Fortunately I have a friend that deals with removing scratches and dents so he delt with it for me for free, but i could imagine that it would cost a packet to sort at a dealer.

Reaction score
Harsh news guys :evil: but good news that you got yours sorted. Trophy's seem to attract attention, most of it good, shame there are some real nobs out there.

Reaction score
I'd only had my trophy a couple of days when some jealsous f***** keyed it. Not only that it happened again the next night!!! This makes me so angry coz its just a mindless dumb act of vandalism.
Problem is these c**ts that do it only do it when they know they ain't gonna get caught.

It was me!!!

Reaction score
yatesy83 said:

It was me!!!

Alright ginge? hows you?

Reaction score
I am fine still missing my clio though! U lucky sons of bitches! I'm just gonna invest my well earned pennies in the new clio 200 when it comes out and make my own forum.

Attachments

• 2417-1.jpg
    2417-1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 810