Inferno orange/liquid yellow 182 wanted

Reaction score
Hi all, a bit off topic as much as I'd love a trophy but can't afford that sort of money at the moment I'm after a nice summer car so looking for a liquid yellow or an inferno orange Clio 182.
if you know anyone out there who might be looking to sell there Clio please let me know as I'm genuinely interested in one and have cash waiting at home.
Much appreciated

Mark 07528695186

Reaction score
The liquid yellow clio's are just as expensive these days I think. Not sure about the inferno orange clio's though . Try and save up for the Trophy if you can though

Reaction score
Are you on CS. If you join you can access the sales and wanted areas. Also the CS Facebook page seems to be the chosen outlet for a lot of sales.

Reaction score
Are you on CS. If you join you can access the sales and wanted areas. Also the CS Facebook page seems to be the chosen outlet for a lot of sales.

Just joined cliosport, will check them out on Facebook. Thanks for the tip

Reaction score
The liquid yellow clio's are just as expensive these days I think. Not sure about the inferno orange clio's though . Try and save up for the Trophy if you can though

Would love a trophy, haven't got the time to save another couple of grand. Going to Nurburgring in May so I haven't got long

Reaction score
Is there anything out there I can buy over the Easter weekend