Reaction score
hi all thought i would pop along and see whats all the fuss is about

see jesus has found it :-#

you still buying one

Reaction score
Hi andy, welcome to the forum. Are you another Williams owner?

Reaction score
yup he certainly is, owner being the operative word, as you deffo wouldn't class him as a Williams driver, it spends most of it's time under a cover with an electric fire to keep it warm... Andy your such a girl :roll: :lol:

Reaction score
Knows it. :p

To be fair some people dont like the phase 1 details. Im the other way round, i guess thats because im used to them.

Reaction score
wasnt a fan of phaze 1 styling

cheers for the welcome guys

wouldnt mind a trophy in a few years

nice to talk stromba been a while :wink:

Reaction score
In a few years time all the trophies will be worn and old. Get one now while they are still fresh.

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
Exactly. Try finding a decent Williams 1. You wont.

Fair play, took ages to find my girlfriends Williams, and we couldn't be that picky as we only had a £5k budget. Managed to find a completely std Willy 1, number 218 which had 82k on the clock 18 months ago (now up to 96k), but even so that has cost around £2.5k just keep it in a pretty healthy state.

Even though it is a tired car, it is still a great car and brings a smile to my face everytime I drive it. I often think how cool it would have been to own a Williams from new, but as I was too young when they were released, I'm glad that I've got to do it with the Trophy :D

While we are talking about the Williams, does anyone know what happened to 001 that was auctioned recently?

Reaction score
there all the same now every now and again one comes up and you have to pounce i looked at loads before i bought mine

love all 3 of the williams especialy 2s but hey i have one .....

the 1s seem to be higher mileage and in a worst state than teh rest :roll:

10 years time trophys will be the new williams will have one then

Reaction score
OliS said:
King Stromba said:
Exactly. Try finding a decent Williams 1. You wont.

Fair play, took ages to find my girlfriends Williams, and we couldn't be that picky as we only had a £5k budget. Managed to find a completely std Willy 1, number 218 which had 82k on the clock 18 months ago (now up to 96k), but even so that has cost around £2.5k just keep it in a pretty healthy state.

Even though it is a tired car, it is still a great car and brings a smile to my face everytime I drive it. I often think how cool it would have been to own a Williams from new, but as I was too young when they were released, I'm glad that I've got to do it with the Trophy :D

While we are talking about the Williams, does anyone know what happened to 001 that was auctioned recently?

I know what happened to 0001, and i know who does (or will own it). I cant say anything as i was told by Jonathan Williams and i dont know if he wants me to say.

Reaction score
Just saying youll all probably see of it ot hear of it soon enough. The auction buyer has not taken it with the other F1 cars.

Plus i like to name drop that im friends with Jonathan Williams and have his personal mobile number in my phone :D

Reaction score
ahhhh whats his plans driving it or keeping it mint