Reaction score
I have just taken out my full install from the Old Clio. I love my music (Not base just clarity) but am unsure of the best ways to install it in the car.

I have 2 amps, powercap, 10" sub and 2 sets of comp speakers which i am going to fit into the orginal door pods, Mini Disc changer (YES I KNOW THAT IS SO 1990's) I aslo have a pair of 6x9 which tbh i am not overly fussed about having.

I dont want to lose any pratacality in the boot been there done that. i aslo want it fitted so that when i go on track days i dont have to worry about bits fling all over the place.

All advice would be greatful.

Steve

Reaction score
think you hit the nail on the head there just install components, wired of amp obvioulsy head unit and the sub
Aslong as components are a good make (hopefully sumit like Infnity Kappa range as these sound amazing Clarity superb, and not 5 year old Keny kenwords me mate lol :lol: Clarity superb) sould sound pretty good without the 6*9s
If not done already just fix amps to back of sub box so it can be removed easily when need be. Track days etc

Reaction score
was thinking about fixing them eaither side on the wheel arches that way they are out of the way and all i need to remove then is the sub, still not sure?????