Reaction score
Hi,

Thought i'd pop over from williamsclio and say hello.

Heres a few pics of my car.......

c20wms.jpg

williams6.jpg

williams4.gif

williams5.gif

e21a6747.gif

williams7.gif

hillpowerrrday11thfeb047.gif]

RRmod.jpg

151.3 @ The wheels.

Reaction score
Doesn't take a lot to keep it looking nice if you keep on top of it. NO RUST anywhere 8)

That RR graph shows a before and after remap by the way.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the site, Willy looks mint :D

Reaction score
That is one tidy Williams, saw the pics of the engine bay over on williamsclio and could not believe how clean it is! Rest of the car is lovely as well - no rust, must be a first for a ten year old Reno though! :)

Reaction score
New Renault rear 1/4's sort out rust :wink:

Cost a small fortune but hopefully it'll stay mint for another 10yrs plus. Plus 2 cans of waxoyl in each 1/4 as it was done should deter it.

Reaction score
Beautiful Williams 2!

I wanted one of these as my next car after my 205 GTi but made the jump to the Trophy, I'm always going to wonder now. The Williams won EVO magazines Performance Car of the Decade! The guy I bought my Trophy from said he owned a Willy back when they were new and found a drive in a Ferrari at the time slow and boring!

I hope you have many more years of enjoyment out of it, I spent a small fortune restoring my GTi but it's probably not worth all that much. Never mind, it's not all dollars and cents, enjoyed every minute in it.

Just went for an epic little drive in the Trophy and realised what it's all about, why can't the roads be clear in the day?

Reaction score
Looks Great

Don't think I'll be able to resist one next!