Heating and AC stopped working??

Reaction score
Any help please!!
it only stopped working today when i started my 182 up :( had a long journey to work with the windows down and running out at lights to keep windscreen de-iced lol

Am guessing a fuse but not checked yet? Is there anything else i should check for?

Cheers
Rick

:mrgreen:

Reaction score
If it was working ok with no weird noises before, then first checks would be fuse (as you say) and switch.

Reaction score
I would check the fuses first then i know there is an issue with the resistor pack on these cars and it sounds to me more like you have this fault but its worth checking the fuses anyway.

If you do a search on either here or cs on resistor pack will give you more of an idea where to look. I know the resistor pack is under the scuttle panel on the side of the blower motor.

Just found this one on a quick search shows you where to look you can test it by jumping a couple of pins but i cant remember atm what they are,
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthre ... istor+pack

Reaction score
Thanks for that link liam1610, i checked the fuses and water and all were ok so its more than likely the resistor pack. I am going to get my friend who's a sparky to have a look for me and try and fix it otherwise will need to pick up a second hand resistor pack from a scrappy