Front struts top mount kit

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Fellow trophy friends.

Would any of you happen to have a genuine unused front damper top mount kit (part number 543A09780R) that you might be willing to part with?

I already have one kit and in need of a second.

The kits are currently on back order with RPD and other online suppliers and with my dampers being return to me this week I’d like to get the car back together again.

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Fellow trophy friends.

Would any of you happen to have a genuine unused front damper top mount kit (part number 543A09780R) that you might be willing to part with?

I already have one kit and in need of a second.

The kits are currently on back order with RPD and other online suppliers and with my dampers being return to me this week I’d like to get the car back together again.

Wolverhampton, Vospers, Kam are all out of stock, on back order.

You could get these delivered, usually 7 days, possibly quicker if you don`t use Paypal.
KB655.07 SNR Repair Kit, suspension strut — Buy now! (autodoc.co.uk)

Autodoc do not know what cars they fit, and will tell you that they do not fit a 182, but they do!

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

You could get these delivered, usually 7 days, possibly quicker if you don`t use Paypal.

Autodoc do not know what cars they fit, and will tell you that they do not fit a 182, but they do!

Thanks Oracle, got one coming from France now but it might be something else to add to the endangered list