For Some reason..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There wasn’t much appetite before this weekend, that’s why a few of us ordered early and paid top dollar! I’m amazed how quickly it picked up momentum this weekend. This is why these forums are such valuable tools for us car nuts!

What’s next?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MC1

MC1

Reaction score
There wasn’t much appetite before this weekend, that’s why a few of us ordered early and paid top dollar! I’m amazed how quickly it picked up momentum this weekend. This is why these forums are such valuable tools for us car nuts!

What’s next?!

Top Dollar but was worth it even so

Reaction score
Next should be someone who can knock out a decent white trophy Renault sport door jam sticker with your vin and number on it.

Both the trophies I have had have been polished clean.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sticker on top of grill.
Bumper washer blanking plate.
Rear bumper exhaust surrounds.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Next should be someone who can knock out a decent white trophy Renault sport door jam sticker with your vin and number on it.

Both the trophies I have had have been polished clean.

You can get these very easily as I have managed to get them for my trophy and my LY 197.
These sticker are not classed as VIN stickers as vin stickers can be bought from the dealers at around £70/80 a set.

These stickers are put on the car when they arrive into the UK by an external company who I have the details for

BBE3334B-2B97-41A7-8DA7-C2BF84559262.jpeg

Reaction score

What’s next?!

Still very good value though.

Plus we have them already sat at home. The perils of being an early adopter!