Reaction score
I think the time has come to sell my car after 4 years of ownership. I fancy a change now and dare I say it probably something diesel.

Once I get round to getting it out the garage and taking some photos I will post them up but at the moment just gauging interest really.

It has full service history, last few by Dan at 519 automotive including Aux belt at last service (Cam belt at 5 years), the dampers were refurbed by CF a couple of months ago. At the same time Dan fitted new springs all round and new Spax adjustable rear dampers. The only other mod is a Piper exhaust.

The mileage is at 93k now, half of which I put on in the last 4 years. It is MOT'd til end of October 2014 and tax runs out this month but I'll SORN it.

It is in very good condition the bodywork and paint is great, the wheels are good but have a couple of small kerb marks. The interior is in good condition, the seats still look great there is the usual melting on the steering wheel and peeling on the thumb grips.

All in all it's a well looked after Trophy that is ready to go with totally refreshed suspension, perfect for someone intending to use it for what it was made for, being driven... quickly!

I'm after £4500 ono, I'm not in any hurry as it's a second car at the moment.

Reaction score
Hi mate,

Fairly new to the forum here, but I'm interested for sure. When you say it's had the Cam belt done at 5 years do you mean in 2010 ish? Looking forward to seeing some photos as it sounds looked after. Cheers, Dave. :)

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum. Yes cambelt was done in 2010. Also I got the mileage wrong it's just over 94k sorry. I will hopefully get some photos taken on Tuesday and get them posted up. Where abouts are you based?

Also I forgot to mention I have a set of 5x 15" OZ F1s suitable for track/winter tyres for sale £150.

Reaction score
I met up with Dan a few months back and thought his T looked in very good condition. Remarkable considering the mileage.

Reaction score
Hi mate and thanks for the welcome!

That sounds good, nice to hear. Tuesday sounds fine to me, I am based in Guisborough over in the North East, not too far from Middlesbrough. I would be interested in coming to see it actually but with it being Christmas it's all a bit busy isn't it! How are you fixed for visits? I appreciate yule (pun intended) be busy over Christmas week and such - where abouts in Northampton are you based?

Cheers,

Dave

Reaction score
Thanks for the complement Mark! Yes I'm quite busy over the Christmas period but generally I can always do Thursdays or Sundays. I'm based right in the centre of Northampton 5 mins or so from jct 15 on the M1. I will PM you my contact details in case you want to organise a visit.

Reaction score
Thanks matey, I can give you a call tomorrow afternoon/evening sometime if you're free?

Thanks again and speak soon,

Dave.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Yes cambelt was done in 2010. Also I got the mileage wrong it's just over 94k sorry. I will hopefully get some photos taken on Tuesday and get them posted up. Where abouts are you based?

Also I forgot to mention I have a set of 5x 15" OZ F1s suitable for track/winter tyres for sale £150.

I would be very interested in buying the wheels.

Cheers, Ben

Reaction score
I have finally got round to taking some photos. Unfortunately they aren't the best as it was getting dark

Trophy1_zps8e4e646d.jpgTrophy3_zpsde5b005d.jpgTrophy4_zps1e85507a.jpgTrophy5_zps59d654d4.jpgTrophy6_zps08992ca8.jpgTrophy7_zps2e0a9f50.jpgTrophy8_zps1b0b9505.jpgTrophy9_zps11226250.jpgTrophy2_zps1169a009.jpgTrophy10_zpsef28afb6.jpgTrophy11_zpsf162a642.jpg

Reaction score
Car now sold to Dave, who I'm sure will be along soon to introduce himself and update the owners register. It's good to see it go to a car enthusiast on the forum.

The set of 5x 15" OZ F1s are still for sale £150.