Reaction score
2002 Renault Clio 3.0 V6, Iceberg Silver,19,500 miles. Used as weekend car.
1 years Tax and 8 months MOT.

Full Renault Service History, PAS, Trip computer, 6 speed gearbox, drivers and passenger airbags, ABS (AP 4 Pot Front Brakes as standard), full electrics, air con, 17 inch alloys.
Extra's include Stainless steel exhaust system (K-Tech Racing) Superchip, BMC Filter. Upgraded PIAA bulbs all around. Silver vision indicator bulbs.
Absolutely mint condition inside and out, a cherished car (renault enthusiast).
Optional upgraded stereo and speakers and Parrot Bluetooth Carkit. Also private plate if suites.

If you need anymore information, please call me and ill be pleased to answer any questions. Genuine reason for sale, as needing more seats.

Part Exchange: Renault Clio Trophy

As on Piston Heads

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/67971.htm

hyb

Reaction score
When you say part exchange for a trophy? how much cash are you looking for. If i was to sell my trophy today (4,500 miles) i'd be looking for £13,500 for mine anyway

Reaction score
Depends on the car doesn't it... Lets be honest can put any price on either car.. Trophy book price is slightly less than book on mine... To be fair there probbly worth similar amounts..

Guess it will appeal to someone with a Trophy looking for a V6 :roll:

Reaction score
Trophy bought today!!!

Still for sale but reduced to 12000 ono as purchased Trophy today!!!

Reaction score
Finally sold

What can I say? It will be a sad day tomorrow as V6 finally sold!! I will be gutted but had her 3 years and although had some of the best times its time to move on!!

I am sure I will have lots of fun the the Trophy whilst maintaining the practicality..

The 3 years I have had the V has been excellent and I will always cherish.
Anyway enough of the soppy talk roll on the Trophy tomorrow!

Best get myself on the register once she is picked up and a coat of wax applied!

:lol: