Reaction score
sooooo, i have fitted a new set of speedlines and tyres, alloys are exactly the same spec as the ones i took off..

but, something just dont feel right, its more at speed i notice it, the steering seems too accurate? if that makes sense??

feels like i turn a bit and turns alot, worth having the wheel alignment checked? or is it just because im on new rubber, so feels a bit odd?

Reaction score
Have you checked the they are genuine. I.e the offset should be ET43.

wont be that, but what about tyre pressures? Too high and they could be very skittish!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd say 32 was too high, mine is on 30 front and 28 back. New rubber will also tighten things up but unless it is oversteering are not the effects you describe not desirable?

Reaction score
Have you had your tracking done? I drove with dodgy tracking for so long that when I got it back, the steering felt too sensitive.

Funnily enough I forgot about it and now it feels normal to me.

Reaction score
Have you changed tyres, model/brand? I had a nightmare of playing around when I had to go from Exalto to Pilot Sports with feel and tramlining etc.

Reaction score
I have had a look today and it looks like my brother put the wheels on the wrong axles so the rotation is wrong, will swap them over tonight and see how that goes