Donington Park Track day pics

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nice pics, looks like a good day :D.

Really looking forward to going back there next month

Reaction score
nice pics. i've got an evo sticker in exactly the same place.

felix

Reaction score
Great pics, got to get round to doing Donnington, what did you think of the Craner Curves, heard it is an awesome challenge of driver and car?

Looking forward to seeing the pics of your Trophy on track!

Reaction score
Craner Curves was tricky. You have to make sure you start it off right and balance the car before going into the left otherwise it gets a bit twitchy as I think all of us found out.

It wasn't helped by it being so damn cold though. The right rear was getting far less heat in to it than the left. The Caterham with us still had literally a cold rear left after 15 mins on track.

Reaction score
Really nice pics, bit dissapointed in you though, theres no fit ladies whats happening Lee :lol:

Would love to know what that VW Golf GTi was running looks awsome, as does the Bora, i am guessing that has the R32 chassis and engine in there as the rear looks very wide.

Lee

Reaction score
SteveC said:
Really nice pics, bit dissapointed in you though, theres no fit ladies whats happening Lee :lol:

Would love to know what that VW Golf GTi was running looks awsome, as does the Bora, i am guessing that has the R32 chassis and engine in there as the rear looks very wide.

Kitten was there, but she's had enough stick about pictures so instead there's just a picture of her Trophy.