Reaction score
Hello all, just joined this forum as it definitely seems the most knowledgeable regarding Trophys.

I ordered mine mid-August from Renault Manchester, still not received the frigging thing yet and I'm starting to lose the plot!! They keep telling me you'll get it on Friday, then there's been a delay so i'll get it the following Friday, and so on. As anyone else had these problems, or is it just me?

I think it's cos I managed to screw the price down by £1,950 that they're fannying me about....I just want to get behind the wheel and drive the beast.

hyb

Reaction score
A lot of people are expecting delivery on the 19th of sept, including myself. Might just be that they ship them over from Dieppe in batches rather then 1 by 1.

Welcome btw! :D

Reaction score
Hello HYB,

It's amazing, you post one topic on an internet forum, then get phoned up by Renault saying that I can collect on Thursday =D>

I can't wait, driving to sunny Portsmouth on Friday, should break it in nicely :)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome Stan, thats good to hear. The Renaultsport factory in Dieppe was closed for holiday the whole of August, and people are just starting to take delivery again now, so thats probably why there was a delay.

I'm not far from Portsmouth, ill keep an eye out for you :lol:

hyb

Reaction score
eye.gif

Reaction score
Thx for the welcome Nik, quality site =D>

If you're out and about on the roads of Portsmouth on Friday look out for a red (capsicum) blur and i'll watch out for yours as well :)

I'm starting to get giddy with excitement now.....

Thanks hyb, a word from the top usually does the trick :wink:

Reaction score
Welcome. Be patient good things come to those who wait, and my god is the Trophy good, I have to stupid smile on my face that i can't get rid of, and it gets worse every time i set foot in the Trophy. :D

Reaction score
Just been told i've got number 255, I haven't posted it on the Trophy Owners thread as I haven't crossed their palms with silver yet :)

Reaction score
HEHE

I can't wait to get my Trophy Owner status on this site (and my 3rd star) [-o<

Reaction score
Just been informed it's no.275, going to pick it up in 2 hours!!